15 LPM Regulator CGA 540 w/DISS
- 0-15 LPM Regulator, CGA 540 with DISS outlet
- Lightweight aluminum body with all brass core
- Direct flow orifice design
- Rated for use up to 3000 PSI
- Ergonomic handle
- Meets FDA, CGA, ASTM Standards
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
MSRP: $19.94 /EA
- Flow Ranges: .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 LPM
- Lightweight : 10 oz
- How long will my cylinder last? O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
How long will my cylinder last?
Please go to O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
What’s the difference between a regulator and a conserver?
Oxygen regulators deliver oxygen on continuous flow only.
Oxygen conservers deliver oxygen on inhalation only and do not provide oxygen during exhalation, thus allowing the cylinder contents to last 3 to 5 times longer than a regulator.
What’s a direct flow orifice?
A direct flow orifice has flow settings that are produced by a single direct drilling into the flow disk, a less precise method than RRI’s Metered Flow Orifice regulators.