15 LPM Regulator CGA 540 w/barb
- 0-15 LPM Regulator, CGA 540 with barb outlet
- Lightweight aluminum body with all brass core
- Metered flow orifice design
- Rated for use up to 3000 PSI
- Flow by color green gauge guard identifies regulator as high flow at a glance
- Ergonomic handle
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
MSRP: $22.80 /EA
How long will my cylinder last?
Please go to O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
What’s the difference between a regulator and a conserver?
Oxygen regulators deliver oxygen on continuous flow only.
Oxygen conservers deliver oxygen on inhalation only and do not provide oxygen during exhalation, thus allowing the cylinder contents to last 3 to 5 times longer than a regulator.
What’s a metered flow orifice?
A metered flow orifice allows for a precise delivery, which is critical for pediatric and geriatric patients. Metered flow ranges are produced by using a calibration technique to dial in each flow setting, allowing for a more precise oxygen delivery.
15 LPM - High Flow Regulator
3 & 4 LPM - Pediatric Regulator