3 LPM Pediatric Regulator CGA 540 w/DISS – decimal flows
- 0 – 3 LPM Pediatric Regulator, CGA 540 with DISS outlet
- Flow ranges shown in decimals
- Lightweight aluminum body with all brass core
- Metered flow orifice design
- Flow by color orange gauge guard identifies regulator as pediatric flow at a glance
- Rated for use up to 3000 PSI
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
MSRP: $45.67 /EA
- Flow Ranges (reads in decimals): .016, .03, .06, .12, .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2, 3 LPM
- Lightweight : 10 oz
- Reduce loss and increase referrals – add your logo custom engraved – call for details
- How long will my cylinder last? O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
How long will my cylinder last?
Please go to O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
What’s the difference between a regulator and a conserver?
Oxygen regulators deliver oxygen on continuous flow only.
Oxygen conservers deliver oxygen on inhalation only and do not provide oxygen during exhalation, thus allowing the cylinder contents to last 3 to 5 times longer than a regulator.
What’s a metered flow orifice?
A metered flow orifice allows for a precise delivery, which is critical for pediatric and geriatric patients. Metered flow ranges are produced by using a calibration technique to dial in each flow setting, allowing for a more precise oxygen delivery.