3 LPM Pediatric Regulator CGA 870 w/barb – decimal flows & conversion chart
- 0 – 3 LPM Pediatric Regulator, CGA 870 with barb outlet
- Flow ranges shown in decimals, includes laser engraved decimal to fraction conversion chart
- Lightweight aluminum body with all brass core
- Metered flow orifice design
- Flow by color orange gauge guard identifies regulator as pediatric flow at a glance
- Ergonomic handle
- Rated for use up to 3000 PSI
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
MSRP: $45.01 /EA
How long will my cylinder last?
Please go to O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
What’s a metered flow orifice?
A metered flow orifice allows for a precise delivery, which is critical for pediatric and geriatric patients. Metered flow ranges are produced by using a calibration technique to dial in each flow setting, allowing for a more precise oxygen delivery
What’s the difference between a regulator and a conserver?
Oxygen regulators deliver oxygen on continuous flow only.
Oxygen conservers deliver oxygen on inhalation only and do not provide oxygen during exhalation, thus allowing the cylinder contents to last 3 to 5 times longer than a regulator.