Preset 50 PSI EMS Regulator CGA 540 w/DISS
- Preset 50 PSI EMS Regulator, CGA 540 with DISS
- Lightweight aluminum outer sleeve with all brass inner core
- Rated for use up to 3000 PSI
- Can be used on composite cylinders up to 3000 PSIG
- High visibility gauge
- Meets FDA, CGA, ASTM Standards, including ignition testing
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
MSRP: $78.46 /EA
- Flow Ranges: Pre-set 50 PSI
- How long will my cylinder last? O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
How long will my cylinder last?
Please go to O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
What’s the difference between a regulator and a conserver?
Oxygen regulators deliver oxygen on continuous flow only.
Oxygen conservers deliver oxygen on inhalation only and do not provide oxygen during exhalation, thus allowing the cylinder contents to last 3 to 5 times longer than a regulator.
3 & 4 LPM - Pediatric Regulator