3 LPM Pediatric Regulator CGA 870 w/barb – decimal flows
- 0 – 3 LPM Pediatric Oxygen Regulator, CGA 870 with barb outlet
- Flow ranges shown in decimals
- Lightweight aluminum body with all brass core
- Metered flow orifice design
- Flow by color orange gauge guard identifies regulator as pediatric flow at a glance
- Ergonomic handle
- Rated for use up to 3000 PSI
- Meets FDA, CGA, ASTM Standards
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
MSRP: $41.50 /EA
- Flow Ranges (reads in decimals): .03, .06, .12, .25, .5, .75, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 LPM
- Lightweight : 10 oz
- Reduce loss and increase referrals – add your logo custom engraved – call for details
- How long will my cylinder last? O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
How long will my cylinder last?
Please go to O2 To Go Cylinder Duration Calculator
What’s a metered flow orifice?
A metered flow orifice allows for a precise delivery, which is critical for pediatric and geriatric patients. Metered flow ranges are produced by using a calibration technique to dial in each flow setting, allowing for a more precise oxygen delivery
What’s the difference between a regulator and a conserver?
Oxygen regulators deliver oxygen on continuous flow only.
Oxygen conservers deliver oxygen on inhalation only and do not provide oxygen during exhalation, thus allowing the cylinder contents to last 3 to 5 times longer than a regulator.